Patient Engagement Center
We provide resources and partnership with ACO, IDN & PCMH Initiatives to participate in value-based care incentives.
What is a Patient Engagement Center (PEC)?
A Patient Engagement Center is a specialized call center that maximizes the use of technology to obtain the highest benefit from the health care services. The PEC connects you to the right physician based on your condition, location, and personal preferences. You just need to call us and answer some questions to determine the best physician for you.
What services does a PEC provide?
PEC provides services such as Population Health Management, Clinical Patient Engagement, and Centralized Referral Department. The activities are done to promote education and literacy. We also provide services to improve the ER discharge process and reduce readmission.
What type of healthcare organization is the PEC service solution best fitted for?
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACO): Groups of doctors, hospitals, and other health care providers voluntarily come together to give coordinated high-quality care.
- Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN): A formal system of providers and sites of care that provides both health care services and a health insurance plan to patients in a defined geographic area.
- Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH): A model of providing care where patient treatment is coordinated through the primary care physician to deliver the necessary care when and where they need it.
- Ambulatory Clinics: Clinical care provided on an outpatient basis, including diagnosis, observation, consultation, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation services.
- Acute Care Facilities: A branch of secondary health care where organizations, institutions, and resources promote, restore and/or maintain health.