Let our specialists help your organization overcome the challenges of Meaningful Use and receive your Incentive Payments.
The Meaningful Use is under EHR Incentive Program. It is developed to encourage eligible professionals to adopt, implement, upgrade, and demonstrate meaningful use of certified EHR technology to help improve the quality of care.
Medicare’s EHR Incentive Program consists of three stages:
Stage 1: Establishes the requirements for the electronic capture of clinical data, including providing patients with electronic copies of health information.
Stage 2: Focuses on advancing clinical processes and ensuring that the meaningful use of EHRs supported the aims and priorities of the National Quality Strategy.
Stage 3: Focuses on using CEHRT to improve health outcomes.
The idea behind the meaningful use is based on the following health outcomes policy priorities:
- Improving quality, safety, efficiency, and reducing health disparities
- Engaging patients and families
- Improving care coordination
- Improving population and public health
- Maintaining privacy and security protection for personal health information
Please call us to know how we can help you.