The pandemic has brought a lot of hassle and changes in our daily lives. Getting sick became a threat. People need to take swab tests if they need to travel or go to a hospital. Despite the availability of the COVID-19 vaccine, citizens need to take swab tests if they decide to go on travel. There are still companies that require testing for their employees every once in a while. There are still a lot of reasons why the COVID-19 test is still in demand.
However, how will you know which of the COVID-19 test do you need?
- The Antibody Test
- it tells if you have the virus recently but not now.
- the process of taking the specimen for testing is through a fingerpick to acquire your blood.
- The RT-PCR Test
- the most accurate test available
- more expensive
- requires sophisticated lab equipment and skilled staff to do the swab
- it takes time for the result to come out
- The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Point
- its accuracy is lesser than the RT-PCR test
- it does not require sophisticated laboratory equipment
- produces faster results
- it still involves swabbing the nose and throat
Are you looking for a provider of reliable COVID-19 Rapid POC in Hackensack, New Jersey? Call us today.
Phoenix Healthcare Advisors, LLC does not only provide expertise in healthcare management. We also offer antigen test kits in New Jersey that are very needed right now. If you would like to learn more about the antigen test kits that we sell, check out the detailed information here on our website. You can also place your order herein. Should you have inquiries and other concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us.